Our services are custom designed for each
individual, so it is best to call us to discuss your needs.
Costs for Services for Residential Customers
For Homeowners and Renters
For $25 we will evaluate your utility usage and let you know if we think you have an energy-related problem.
If you want to pursue this offer, please send us the following information
by mail or e-mail:
- Your name, address, phone number, and e-mail
- The square footage of your home.
- The age and style of your home.
- Number of people living in the home.
- Your heating source. For example: electricity, oil, gas, solar, etc...
- Your water heating source. For example: electricity, oil, gas, solar, etc...
- At least 13 months of your electricity use. Call your utility for these printouts or use the utility website to print the past use.
- At least 13 months of any other fuel source such as gas or oil.
- A check for $25, payable to Pure Energy Coach LLC.
We will do everything included in the Jiffy Audit, plus:
- Evaluate your home’s insulation levels.
- Identify potential health and safety problems.
- Teach ways to reduce energy waste and increase energy efficiency.
Services start at $250. (Price is related to house size,
location, and reporting requirements.)
We will do everything that is appropriate for your situation, which may include:
- Interview you and your family regarding your energy concerns/needs including your health, comfort, energy bills and future home remodeling plans.
- Analyze your energy bills to separate seasonal use from baseload use.
- Compare your energy use for your house with the “average” house.
- Evaluate your home’s energy conservation and efficiency opportunities through the use of the blower door, infrared scanner, duct tester (when appropriate).
- Check your appliances for energy waste.
- Check your heating system for safety and efficiency and your cooling system for efficiency.
- Recommend ways to improve your home’s comfort, efficiency and indoor air quality.
- Recommend ways your family can reduce energy use and improve energy efficiency.
- Prioritize the list of recommendations, with referrals to contractors who can do the work.
Services start at $500. (Price is related to house
size, location, and reporting requirements.)
Home Performance with Energy Ratings
Please contact us about these services.
For Utilities and Evaluators
Please contact us.